- To “un-feature” products, first sort the products so that all of the featured products are visible in the products listing. Click on the star at the top of the column to sort by Featured. Products with the solid blue star are “featured.”
- To turn off the “featured” status click on the star associated with the product.
- To make a product “featured” click on the star so that you see it is a solid blue.
Using Bulk Edit to Change Featured Products
You can also use bulk edit to quickly update a group of products.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down menu select Edit
- Select the products you want to edit by clicking on the select box on the far left.
- Click on the Apply button to display the Bulk Edit options.
- The Bulk Edit window has a number of options available to quickly change various parameters of the products selected.
- Use the drop-down under Featured to change the status.
REMEMBER TO SAVE BY CLICKING THE UPDATE BUTTON